StorageCraft – ShadowProtect
StorageCraft makes software and solutions that help you backup fast and recover faster. The legendary reliability of StorageCraft ShadowProtect and our end-to-end business continuity solution gives you the confidence you need to deliver best-in-class backup and disaster recovery. Whether you’re running a small home office, managing a large IT department, or providing backup and disaster recovery services to many business customers, the StorageCraft Recovery-Ability Solution will provide you with the tools you need to keep disasters at bay.
StorageCraft introduces the latest version of its award-winning backup and disaster recovery software, StorageCraft ShadowProtect 5! Get the legendary reliability of ShadowProtect to back up your Windows servers, laptops and desktops and quickly recover them when disaster strikes. Protect entire systems the operating system, applications, services, settings and all of your data.
What’s NEW in ShadowProtect 5:
– Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
– Revolutionary ImageReady technology to automatically mount and validate the integrity of ShadowProtect backup images.
– Hardware and platform support for the latest storage technologies like GPT and UEFI partitions as well as large-block disks (LBD).
– Added hypervisor support. In addition to VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, and Oracle VirtualBox, ShadowProtect 5 supports RedHat KVM hypervisor.
– Additional .ISO burning tools to simplify creation of recovery disks.
StorageCraft® Recover-Ability™ is a suite of software and services that helps you recover every time, everywhere—whether your IT environment is Windows or Linux, virtual or physical. StorageCraft Recover-Ability works as an integral part of your overall business continuity plan by protecting your systems, applications, and data from any disaster, large or small.
What is StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX, and who should use it?
StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® SPX is our new sector-level backup software for Linux. StorageCraft engineers built SPX from the ground up to provide backup and disaster recovery, data protection, and managed system migration for Linux virtual and physical servers.
Managed service providers (MSPs) and IT professionals who oversee Linux servers will appreciate SPX’s ability to quickly and efficiently capture an entire Linux hard drive—including operating system, applications, services, configuration settings, and data. A StorageCraft-built snapshot driver for Linux ensures you get a solid backup every time. Because a backup image contains everything on a given machine, when you need to recover it, you can do so in minutes.
StorageCraft® ImageManager provides numerous ways to organize and manage your backup image files created with StorageCraft ShadowProtect® best-in-class disaster recovery technology.
With StorageCraft ImageManager you can:
– Rapidly replicate backup images to onsite storage, your own cloud, the StorageCraft Cloud or other replication targets.
– Use performance replication throttling to regulate maximum transfer speeds during peak business hours.
– Consolidate your backup images to save storage space.
– Set retention policies for local and offsite backup images.
– Pre-stage backups as a virtual machine before disaster strikes with StorageCraft HeadStart Restore®.
Contact sale team : +66(0)89 927 1099